We have 3 classes in Year Three and our teachers are as follows:
- Elder – Mrs Megan Clements
- Chestnut – Miss Sophie Hales
- Fir – Mr Rory Boughton
In Year 3, we have an exciting and engaging curriculum, based on the following six themes:
- Delicious Chocolate – What makes the perfect chocolate bar?
- Pantomime – What happens when the curtain goes up?
- The Stone Age – How might Stonehenge have been built?
- Sculpture and Animation – How do sculptors and animators create their best work?
- The Romans – What did the Romans do for us?
- Going Green – How do you build a low-energy community?
If you would to help out in Year Three, then you are very welcome; you can come and hear children read, help them with their multiplication tables, join in the learning on special days such as our 'Wow' days that begin and end each theme or come along on educational visits with us. Just contact one of the Year Three team or the office. We look forward to seeing you soon.