High Visibility

Wellbeing and Safeguarding

During the period of school closure you may have safeguarding or wellbeing concerns regarding your own children or other children within the community. If you need support, advice or to report a concern, please either contact Mrs Krstonosic, our Safeguarding Officer on safeguarding@hvp.org.uk or contact Children’s Social Care on 864180 or 234724 (if out of hours).

What parents need to know about the app 'House Party'

Many people are using an app called House Party to keep in contact with friends and family.  Below is some information parents need to be aware of;




Information for Parents on Coronavirus

Please ensure you are keeping up to date with NHS website 




If home isn't safe, support is available

Support is available for those experiencing domestic abuse.

Advice and support lines are detailed below or you can find further information by clicking here


There are many websites and services available which can help your and your family during this challenging time. Please see below information and links:








Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Advisory Teaching Service - 01733 864009

 Autism Advisory Teaching Service - 01733 864009

Early Years SEN Specialist and Portage Service - 01733 864720

SEND Partnership Service - 01733 863979

Sensory (Hearing/Vision) and Physical Support Service (SAPS) - 01733 454460

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) - 01733 777939

CHUMS (Peterborough) - 01525 863924

CHUMS Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service for Children and Young People 

Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service - 0300 555 50 60 - between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm

Keep Your Head

Keep Your Head run a website which is a central point for information on children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.  Click here to visit the website.

 If you are a child and you are worried for your own safety please phone Childline confidentially on 0800 1111.