MCAS - My Child At School
My Child At School is an online portal for parents and carers that enables them to view their child's performance at school in real-time via the web. The facility allows the child's attendance and behaviour to be accessed whenever the parent/carer wants.
The portal also provides general information about school.
The portal can currently be used or the following;
- Pay for your child's school dinners
- View your child's attendance
- Receive school announcements and letters
- Book parents evening appointments
- Buy items form the school shop
- Book Breakfast and After School Club
The document below is a guide to setting up your account. Please contact the school office if you haven't received your Username and Invitation code for your child. You will require these for the set-up process.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org