MCAS - My Child At School
MyChildAtSchool is an online portal for parents and carers that enables them to view their child's performance at school in real-time via the web. The facility allows the child's attendance and behaviour to be accessed whenever the parent/carer wants.
The portal also provides general information about school.
The portal can currently be used or the following;
- Pay for your child's school dinners
- View your child's attendance
- Receive school announcements and letters
- Book parents evening appointments
- Buy items form the school shop
- Book and pay for before and after school care.
We will update you when these features are available to use.
The document below is a guide to setting up your account. Please contact the school office if you haven't received your Username and Invitation code for your child. You will require these for the set up process.